St. Michael's School Library is open throughout the day for staff and children to read, work and use the wealth of resources available from our selection of over 6,000 books - fiction and non-fiction and ten networked computers.
It is to be found at one of the most central parts of the school and is a popular place to read and do homework at lunchtimes and after school in Homework Club, which runs daily until 4.00pm when the librarian is on hand for advice and support.
Facilities available for hire:
- Dance Studio - rates from £15 per hour weekday afternoon and evening plus the weekend.
- Swimming Pool - rates from £44 per hour weekdays and at the weekend.
- Football Pitches - full size 11 a-side plus 9 v 9 and mini soccer pitches - rates from £15 per match. Weekends and after school
- Cricket nets and pitches - available from £25 per session. Weekends and afterschool
- School Hall and Performing Arts Hall - available from £25 per hour after school and at weekends.
- Classrooms - available from £20 per hour
- www.murilovaballetschool.co.uk meet in the dance studio on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays after school. If you wish to discuss specific tuition please call Tina for a chat on 07903 753167
- Passion for Tap A Performance Tap group bringing happiness to the community through Tap Dance meets in the Dance studio on Wednesdays, and Passion for Tap’s Fun friendly tap for adults is in the Dance studio on Thursdays. New members welcome -contact email@example.com
Saturdays 11am - 12noon with Karina in the studio Darcey Bussell , Dance Fitness. Many different dance styles. Karina 07979540510
For further details contact:
Mr. Andy Lovering Facilities manager 01202 883433