Lockdown - Home Learning
UPDATE - JAN 2021 LOCKDOWN
From Wednesday 06/01/21 the school will be moving all work online. Your child will need to access this work via Google Classroom. The IT Support section in the menu to the right will help with this.
Our Remote Learning Offer
- Live registrations, 8.40 am and 1.30 pm every weekday
- 4 hours at KS2 and 5 hours at KS3 of remote learning (as per government guidelines) - some of which will include live teaching
- A timetable for pupils to follow (see the document below)
- Daily engagement checks
- Daily Maths and English lessons with a significant amount of live input
- Access to learning from across the curriculum
- Resources posted directly to every KS3 student to ensure the continuation of the Art/DT curriculum and tailored home learning activities for KS2.
- Class feedback to work completed by pupils
- Regular collective worship
The timetable below is used in school and provided here to support parents/carers and pupils to structure their day. We understand that access to IT equipment at home may sometimes be limited so other than the live Maths and English, the timetable is designed to be flexible. This means pupils can engage with the other subjects at times that suit family circumstances.
Thank you for all your support in enabling pupils to continue with their learning in the best way possible at this time.
Paul Andrews, Deputy Head Teacher